- Co-sponsored by:
- Philly Jobs with Justice;
- AFT 2026;
- AFSCME DC 47;
- United Steelworkers Local 10-1;
- PASNAP (Pa. Assoc. of Staff Nurses and Allied Professionals);
- CLUW (Coalition of Labor Union Women);
- AFSCME Locals 1723, 2186, 2187;
- CATA (Farmworkers Support Committee);
- Temple University Allied Health Professionals...
- Workshop Listing:
- Part 1 of 2: "Contract Campaigns and Bargaining Table Tactics"
- Part 2 of 2: "Strike Prep"- When and How?
- Leadership Development, Internal Organizing, Member to Member Networks
- Assertive Grievance Handling
- Labor Law for the Rank and File
- Students and Staff
- Telling Our Story through Video and Photography
- Move the Money!
- Labor and Single-Payer Health Care
- Organizing Undocumented Workers
- Organizing Workers using Health and Safety
John Braxton, co-president, AFT Local 2026, USLAW
Kathy Black, Coalition of Labor Union Women, USLAW
Pat Fahy, Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 827, Verizon Striker
Mary Adamson, RN, Temple Hospital Striker, PASNAP
Nelson Carrasquillo, co-ordinator, CATA Farmworkers Support Committee
Tony Perlstein, Longshore Workers Coalition Co-chair